Friday, May 28, 2010

My Fashion Favs


So since it's my career path and a huge part of my life I figured I should probably talk about my fashion favorites. Designer: by far Marc Jacobs! I love his use of pattern and color. His clothes show the true connection between fashion and art.
My favorite store...Urban Outfitters (Free People, Anthropologie, and Urban.) I know I can always find something that fits, is made well and looks great on me! Plus they have great accessories...


Even though anyone who sees me on a daily basis would never know but I do actually love to dress up! BCBG, Chloe,and Free People are a few of my favorites collecting dust in my closet...


(My big sister Alina and I at the Hard Rock in Ft. Lauderdale...both of us rockin' BCBG from my wardrobe;)


(Free People Vest...another personal frequent fav!)

Do I have one style persay? I don't think so...I dress to match my moods...clothing is a way to express ourselves inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment