Friday, January 28, 2011

Research and Development

So it's been awhile since I've written much of anything on this blog. I decided since I went to Fashion school I should probably post more about fashion than anything else right? So today's post will go hand in hand with my project at work.

Right now we are doing research and development for new fleece styles. I'm now working at Independent Trading Company. We manufacture blanks, as well as custom fleece for many of the leading action sports companies.

So although this will be quite a short post, I just wanted to share a few of MY favorite inspirational pieces and styles of the day.

First, we all know military jackets are in.



This is a Kensie jacket I found that has added a nice flare with the zipper, as opposed to a functional button up. What a way to simplify the typical military coat!

Next is this ADORABLE cowl neck sweater from one of my personal favs... Free People.



The cool thing about this sweater is it turns into a hoodie too!



And last of the day, but definitely not least, is this Kensie sequined blazer.



This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with fleece inspiration... but I just LOVE it!

So enjoy the rest of your day, and do a little web surfing to get inspired!!!! Maybe even buy yourself a little gift... we can all use a little retail therapy once in awhile!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Follow me back!!! http://curvychicstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis. I'm so sorry you're having difficulties. Google Prolotherapy. I honestly had never heard of it. And if I had I could have avoided surgery. It is considered an alternative therapy and most insurance will not pay for it but it is administered by physicians that do take insurance so the office visit will be paid for but not the procedure. Does that make sense? Because you live in Orange County you should be able to find a good doctor there. I live in San Diego and can recommend my doctor if you want to make the drive. Though Seriously. Google it. Then feel free to stay in contact with me. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete