Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Following the Path to Success


(A computer flat sketch assignment for Contemporary Clubwear)

What does the daily life of a FIDM student consist of? Work, stress, work, stress and more work! Today was a usual crazy Wednesday... began with my Costing class at 8:30 am. We gave an oral presentation on budgeting...man do I love group projects! One of my group members tried to say having a positive balance on an Income Statement was a bad thing. I really am convinced they'll let anyone in this school! I was so glad one of my classmates was actually paying attention to point out his error so I didn't have to! We got our exams back...and I got another 100:) It's good to know some of my hard work pays off! Then it was the usual quick lunch before jumping into Illustrator for my Computer Flat Sketch class, and my 6 designs for my Sourcing and Inventory Management class. Unfortunately I lost my flash drive with ALL my work on it so I had to start over...again. I swear I'd lose my head if it weren't attached! After just barely wrapping up my assignments in time, despite having to stand outside FIDM main campus for a fire that apparently never existed, I sat through my last two classes. What was I thinking when I signed up for classes for 12 straight hours? Hahaha. Anyway the day ended on a great note...got an A+ on my Sourcing assignment and midterm!

No comments:

Post a Comment